LinkedIn – Ghostwriting and Management
When people Google you, LinkedIn is 90% the first place people go to. LinkedIn is a platform that often gets underutilized or put on the back burner because you “are just too busy.” That’s where Go Glossy’s Ghost LinkedIn Services come into play! LinkedIn is extremely powerful — especially when you’re aware of all the platform’s hidden features that don’t get nearly as much attention as they deserve. A search for your target business or title on LinkedIn will identify people you may already be connected with, either directly or through your connections. LinkedIn is a great tool to leverage your existing contacts to connect with people and find potential customers online.
- Create and Optimize your LinkedIn Company Page
- Manage your personal profile (Ghost LinkedIn / Writing / Posting)
- Re-write your summary page / bio
- Make recommendations for building your brand
- Post relevant / worthy content 3 to 5 times a week
- Grow your LinkedIn network
- Keep Confidentiality (Grow, engage, post as if it were YOU)
- Publish Posts content on Pulse (LinkedIn’s publishing platform)
- (250 to 400 words)
- Once per month
- Showcases you as an industry expert
- Upgrade your current LinkedIn Profile
- Login as you, your brand, profile and keep you connected to LinkedIn’s contacts
- Forward you via email important news/inbox feeds
- Increase the reputation / management: recommendations (peer and client based)
1) Customize your public profile URL.
2) Add a LinkedIn background photo to your personal profile.
3) Create a Profile Badge for your personal website or blog.
4) Create a background header.
5) Optimize the anchor text for the blog/website links on your LinkedIn profile.
6) Search engine optimize your LinkedIn profile.
Optimize your profile to get found by people searching LinkedIn for key terms you want to get found for. Add these keywords to various sections of your profile such as your headline or in your summary.
7) Showcase / work data / in the news.
Did you know LinkedIn allows you to add a variety of media such as videos, images, documents, links, and presentations to the Summary, Education, and Experience sections of your LinkedIn profile? This enables you to showcase different projects, provide samples of your work, and better optimize your LinkedIn profile
8) Add, remove, and rearrange entire sections of your profile. LinkedIn also enables you to reorder entire sections of your profile in any way you prefer.
9) Build and get endorsed for your skills.
10) Check your Network Updates (or share your own).
Found on your LinkedIn homepage